run wild

run wild
forget about the naysayers

Monday, April 12, 2010

secret meeting.

woop. wow. bam. its been a while...
but I'm back for now, and we will see how this goes.
I am sitting in the school library. Its 2nd period.
who knew blogger wasn't blocked in school?
So what has been up with me lately?
Well, fashion wise, its been great! Every week I buy a couple of key items to add some spice to my wardrobe. Which boosts my style and confidence as well. :) Recently, I bought these gorgeous boots from Urban- boots:) which I now wear... everyday.
I cannot wait until summer where I can wear whatever I darn well please:).
*Pause*
My heart tumults in my chest, the librarian walks by with a curious look on her face. No, it doesn't only happen on TV.
!!!!!!! Click!!!!!!
Yea, if my library looked like that I would be here everyday.
Upcoming Events:
PROM- I have a date, well its actually just a friend. And a vintage dress with a corsette. How will I dance when I cant even breathe? Oh well, the night will be grand. Pics of my dress later.
GRADUATION- Finally, the comencement of my 13 years of government enforced schooling...and all that other crap.
SUMMER 2010- need I say more? Well, yes, there are subtopics.
 - VIVA ESPANA- Dreams do come come true. I am taking an 11 day trip throughout all of Spain with  couple of friends. I cannot explain how excited, eager, anxious. ready I am.
 - CANVAS SUMMER CAMP 2010- If you do not know already I go to Lakewood Church, and I'm really involved in the Youth there. Canvas. And this summer is going to be sick, that is all.
 - NIGHTS WITH THE BEST FRIENDS. - self explanatory. YAY!


Well, I got that off my chest.
Lastly, I just want to give thanks to God for always having something to look forward to in my life. I know a lot of people do not have that. Its a blessing to do the things that I can do, the things that I take for granted daily. I hope one day to do alot more and use my God-given resources, gifts, talents, and passions to impact and help others that are less fortunate, that need something to believe in, hope for, love. OK, that is all:)

con mucho amorrrr,
nickymarie.

No comments:

Post a Comment