run wild

run wild
forget about the naysayers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

3 day weekend:)

So funny story:
Yesterday while being a bum and a crazy in my room with my sister, i was playing with my phone and all of a sudden it snapped.
and broke in half, so the end my phone.
and Rip.
But thats not the end!!! My dad comes home and sees it and tells me i can just have his iPhone. WIN? yes, Victory. :))
Okay, this weekend is a three day weekend, and what are my plans? I don't know yet,
I'm thinking of going thrifting on Montrose with my friend Amanda and then going to see Valentines Day on Sunday with my sibs. haha even my brothers, hey, some guys like chick flicks:)
Oh well, in a couple of minutes i shall venture out with my friend to go and volunteer out in the freezing cold! and i will need protection From the Lord to not get sick. amen?

Next post! Movie or Fashion Review!! Leaning towards fashion...

No comments:

Post a Comment