run wild

run wild
forget about the naysayers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

long time no, write.

Hello, anyone out there?
Well, its been a while, Ive been busy doing nothing and everything. Just wanted to post a random one:)
I like to burn CD's for people, spreading good music is great :) i recently just burned 2 copies of Wolfgang Amadeus- Phoenix. Pretty sick band, Pretty sick album.
You should definitely check it out kids:)
Soooo, I think my mother is coming up stairs, she doesnt like it when i stay up this late hmm....
Okay False alarm. :)

I also like clothes, if you didnt know. My favorite stores are Urban Outfitters and Zara. You should not check them out. Because then we would wear the same clothes, and I dislike that, I mean, why else would i stop shopping at Forever 21? Oh yeah, because the clothes fall apart, thats why. Anywhooo, thats unimportant.
What's important is Spring Break is coming up! I would like to go on a road trip with my good friends. Problem? Parents, would they actually let me? Who knows... I would drive to Austin, Corpus, maybe Dallas. And so on...

Okay its past my bedtime. Good night, and stay tuned for more posts!

always, NikkiMarie:)


No comments:

Post a Comment